I am so taken aback by this nomination! I was nominated by the lovely Vegan needs who posts amazing vegan recipes, beauty products, and all around awesomeness on a daily basis!
•Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
•Answer the 3 questions that are given to you.
•Pass the award on to 6 other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
•Include the logo of the award on your blog, please never alter the logo and never change the rules.
Questions that were asked of me:
1. If you could change one thing about the world in the next 10 years what would it be? I wish I could make people more tolerant of one another so that we could all coexist in peace. Agree to disagree and that’s it; no killing, no descriminating, etc.
2. What is your favorite thing about Blogging? It gives me creative freedom. I can blog on my own time about whatever I want. I also really enjoy being able to help people with whatever knowledge I have as many have helped me with theirs.
3. What is your favorite animal & why? I can’t pick a single favorite. I can say one of my favorite animals are dogs. I have had the pleasure of knowing dogs that are intuitive, loyal and the most amazing companions without having to say a single word.
I nominate the following bloggers:
My questions for you guys are:
1. What would your dream job be?
2. What is something you wish you could improve about yourself?
3. If you could travel anywhere; where would you go and why?
Even though I have nominated bloggers for this award, I don’t want anyone to feel pressured into doing this. As much as we all like to be nominated for all the lovely awards WordPress has to offer, sometimes it is a little awkward nominating other bloggers. Sometimes, these “awards” are just a hassle to do. I am really interested in your answers though so, if I tagged you, please leave your answers in the comments section if you do not wish to do this post. Actually, I’d like everyone to answer these questions so that I can get to know a little more about you now that you know a little more about me!
Stay Awesome Peeps,