Wow! I feel so flattered that my little blog has been nominated for this award by 2 young, and very talented bloggers. Jennifer Lee from They Call Me Jenni and Madi Sinclaire from Love Madi Girl were kind enough to nominate me, and for that I am grateful. Make sure you check out their blogs as they are very active and lovely girls. Lets get to it!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions you were given
- Nominate blogs that deserve the award
- Let the bloggers you nominated know
- Make 11 questions for your nominees to answer
Questions asked of me by Jenni:
- What are some of your hobbies? Blogging, experimenting with diy’s (especially natural beauty ones), youtube surfing.
- What’s the best part about blogging? For me, it is the creative freedom it gives me 🙂
- Best part of summer so far? Hard to say, I haven’t really done anything super exciting this summer. I have tried many new restaurants recently and have reconnected with some friends I haven’t seen in a while. I guess that has been the best part. Also, reaching 100 followers!
- Biggest worry at the moment? Life is good so I can’t say that I have a big worry at the moment.
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why? Teleportation (does that count?) I’d love to be able to travel wherever I wanted with whoever I was with, at any given time.
- Favorite film? Where to begin?? Mrs. DoubtFire, Casper-A spirited beginning, Boondock Saints, Mystic River
- Why did you start your blog? I wanted a little space on the internet to share my thoughts, opinions and acquired knowledge so that I could help others as others have helped me.
- Who’s inspired you the most? My mom and my sister inspire me everyday. Two strong women that are incredibly passionate and brave.
- If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you bring? My hubby, a source of fire and a firearm (lets be real, whats the point of sunblock, mascara and books if you can’t survive?)
- Favorite food? Way too many…I do love Lebanese food.
- Your favorite books? This is going to sound silly but I really loved reading the Chicken Soup for the Soul series’.
Questions asked of me by Madi:
- How did you start blogging? I had googled free blogging sites and just went for it a little over a year ago.
- If you could do anything, and no one would stop you, what would you do and why? I would make humans more tolerant of one another so that we could all co-exist peacefully.
- Who is your biggest inspiration? As mentioned earlier. My mom and my sis.
- What is your favorite subject? Science!
- What inspires you to get going in the morning? I really love my work and the people I have in my life. Getting up means another day I can spend doing what I love with the people I love 🙂
- What is your favorite quote, and why? One of my favorites is: “Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, and the trust not to”. Why is it my favorite? Because it is so true.
- Who is your favorite author, and why? Paulo Cohelo. He has such a mysticism in his writing style that I just get lost in the stories.
- Apple or PC computers? Apple
- What’s your favorite color? Blue
- What is your favorite clothing brand? I don’t really have a single favorite brand, I just find what fits and what I like.
- English, or math? Both! As long as it isn’t Trigonometry.
I would have a seriously hard time nominating just 11 blogs. Anyone that I follow, and that is readying this, deserves this award so I nominate ALL OF YOU!
My Questions for you:
- Do you prefer coffee, tea or neither?
- Do you have a celebrity style icon? Who?
- If you could dance in any style, what would it be?
- What is the best advice anyone has ever given you?
- What is your proudest moment?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- What is your favorite pizza topping?
- What is your favorite article of clothing?
- What is your favorite song at the moment?
- What color are your eyes?
- How tall are you?
I hope that you guys will take my nomination seriously and answer my questions. I know that some of you have already been nominated for this award. I would really like to know more about those of you who have not yet been nominated though! I want to thank Jenni and Madi for nominating me. It is really an honor.
Stay Awesome Peeps,
Follow me on Twitter
Add me on BlogLovin’