Hello gorgeous peeps! The lovely Johanara from Vegan Needs tagged me to do this post. I love the idea of sharing my cruelty free faves! I’m supposed to tag 5 other bloggers to do this post but I would like any one that wants to do it to go for it…You Are All Tagged!!! Lol!
So that this post isn’t super long, I’m just posting my picks and linking any blog posts with reviews if you’d like to see my thoughts on them.
Let’s dive right in:
1. Favorite Cruelty Free Face Product? Root’s Pearl Powder Foundation. Really, any of Root’s products but this is just such a staple.
2. Favorite Cruelty Free Eye Product? Avalon Organics Eye Cream with Vitamin C
3. Favorite Cruelty Free Lip Product? Pacifica’s Quench Lip Tint in Blood Orange
I also have to mention Root’s Pretty Balm because, as mentioned earlier, all their products are great!
My thoughts here
4. Favorite Cruelty Free Skincare Product?Andalou Naturals’ Resveratrol Q10 Night Cream
Get the deets here
5. Body Care Product?
I don’t know if this counts but I love my Kiss My Face Shaving Cream. I don’t really have any “body care” products that I am in love with at the moment.
6. Perfume? Pacifica’s Roll On Perfume in Island Vanilla
Check out all their scents
7. Nail Polish? Pacifica’s 7 free polish
8. Would you give away or throw out products that aren’t cruelty free?
I would give them away if I couldn’t return it. I always tell people why I’m giving away products and try to spread awareness.
9. Which brand, that isn’t cruelty free, do you miss and why? None really! I wasn’t partial to many brands to begin with and I have loved a lot of cruelty free products since.
I hope you peeps have enjoyed this tag. Please feel free to tag yourselves and let me know if you do…I’d love to see your Cruelty-free picks!
Stay Awesome Peeps,